Thursday, November 11, 2010

New At This

I'm new at this blog business and at being a tupperware consultant. I look forward to learning all the fun things that blogging can offer. Thanks to Nicole M. who turned me in this direction. I hope that one day my blogging is as good as yours.  Although, you do have a way with words!

I will use this blog as a way to get you knowledgable about tupperware and the different products they offer and I'm sure I'll learn along with you.  Tupperware offers monthly specials that go from mid-month to mid-month, which I will try to keep you informed of what they are. I know tupperware is big on the hosting of parties, although, I am not. I am a catalogue or website shopper.  Not that a party is out of the question, I'm sure my sponsor would be more than happy to teach me to be a spokesperson at a party. 

So let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment